Monday, September 13, 2004
Child health: a progress report.
- the usual thoughtful article by editor John Iglehart ("To What Are Children Entitled? Coming Challenges");
- Paul Wise's helpful article, "The Transformation Of Child Health In The United States";
- five articles on coverage issues, most insistently and importantly SCHIP;
- four articles on quality and access, including an interesting piece on "Variations In The Quality Of Care For Very-Low-Birthweight Infants: Implications For Policy" by Rogowski et al.; and
- nearly a dozen more on various aspects of the question of investing in the health of children, including some provocative pieces on pediatric research.